Coolant Vacuum Refill Kit Time-saving&Well-sealed Cooling System Vacuum Purge & Refill Kit with Accurate Pressure Gauge, 4 Sizes of Adapters, Brass Connector,Long Coolant Filling Hose for All Vehicles
【Time-saving Coolant Vacuum Refill Kit】Coolant vacuum refill kit is used for coolant vacuum filling and vacuum pressure testing. Using this tool to replace the coolant can avoid poor coolant circulation caused by air entering the radiator. It needs to be used with a vacuum pump.By creating a vacuum in the cooling system and drawing coolant into the radiator, it can greatly shorten the time for coolant replacement,no need for time-consuming air discharge,and reduce the risk of engine overheating.
【Widely Fit for Most Types of Vehicles】Coolant vacuum refill kit is equipped with 4 adapters of different sizes (OD 1.38inch, 1.57inch, 1.77inch, 2.17inch) and a universal rubber tapered plug adapter(OD range: 0.55-1.8inch), widely suitable for water tank of all kinds of vehicles, like cars, SUVs, vans and trucks. The adapter sleeve can be installed on the manifold body to seal the cooling system to help fill the coolant. Note: Please check if your radiator opening size matches the adapters.
【Well-sealed & Accurate Measuring & Durable Coolant Vacuum Refill Kit】Tee fitting, manifold body, and control valve of the cooling system vacuum purge & refill kit are made of high-quality aluminum and brass, which is corrosion resistant, high hardness and good sealing, avoiding air leakage. The pressure gauge(Range:-1~0 Bar/-76~0 cmHg) is covered with rubber, shockproof and anti-drop. Its stable pointer provide you with accurate pressure measurement. Water tank leaks can be quickly detected.
【Tee Fitting for Vacuumizing & 60-inch Long Coolant Filling Hose】 Cooling system vacuum purge & refill kit is equipped with a brass tee fitting with American air plug, which can be connected to vacuum pump for vacuumizing. The coolant filling hose is 60-inch long, which can be inserted into the manifold to refill the coolant. The rubber coolant filling hose is transparent and easy to observe. Its suction nozzele with filter net can isolate impurities.
Brass tee fitting can be connected to vacuum pump for vacuumizing.
【Easy-carry & Well-organized Toolbox】Coolant vacuum refill kit comes with a blow-molded plastic toolbox with inlay storage, which can be transported conveniently and quickly, and is safer to store and easier to organize. Note: Do not replace the coolant while it is hot, please wear goggles and gloves during operation. Be careful when opening the cooling system. The cooling system may spray hot coolant under pressure.
- Drain coolant from radiator. Select a suitable sized adapter sleeve, fitting it to the lower part of pressure gauge main body. Insert the main body into the radiator, and turn the red rotary knob to seal it. Connect the main body to the radiator filler neck. When tighten the screw on the main body, the adapter sleeve will be squeeze to fit securely the filler neck.
- Connect the tee fitting, vacuum pump(not included),air line to the main body.
- Open the brass valveand the vacuum pump to vacuumize till the gauge reading falls to -50 ~ -60cmHg(-0.7 ~ -0.8 Bar), then close the valve and vacuum pump.
- Disconnect the tee fitting, and replace by the coolant filling hose. Put the coolantfilling hose into the new coolant reservoir. Open the valve, and the coolant would be sucked into the radiator.
- The refilling process would be done when the gauge reads zero.
WHY YOU NEED COOLANT VACUUM REFILL KIT？
- Save your money and troubleshooting. Using this coolant vacuum refill kit to replace the coolant can avoid poor coolant circulation caused by air entering the radiator, effectively avoid damaging the engine. The money saved by this kit far exceeds the cost.
- Save your time. In normal conditions, it only takes 5-10 minutes to refill the coolant (depends on the size of the water tank).
- Compared with traditional products, our coolant vacuum refill kit additionally adds an adapter with an outer diameter of 2.17inches and a universal rubber tapered plug adapter.
- Do not replace the coolant while it is hot, please wear goggles and gloves during operation.
- The coolant vacuum refill kitshould be operated by professional or under the guidance of a professional.
- Always refer to equipment operation instruction, compare to the manufacturer’s recommended readings.
- Be careful when opening the cooling system. The cooling system may spray hot coolant under pressure.
1x Vacuum Coolant Refill Tool with Gauge
1x Tee Fitting with American Air Plug
1x 60″ Transparent Coolant Filling Hose
4x Adapter Sleeves (O.D. 35mm, 40mm, 45mm, 55mm)
1x Universal Rubber Tapered Plug Adapter
1x Blow-molded Toolbox